The Up Mini 2 takes 3D printing to a new level of sophistication, ease of use, performance and safety.
Introducing the UP Mini 2, 3D Printer, the highly-anticipated sequel to the much-loved predecessor UP Mini 3D printer. The newest addition to the UP! printers is affordable without compromising quality and ease-of-use.
With a clean, sleek and glossy white body and semi-opaque glass door & internal LED lighting, it's not just the looks that has changed. The UP Mini 2 has been revamped and upgraded with new features. The first of the UP family to include WiFi capabilities, ease-of-access touchscreen and aluminium handle for easy relocation. Other new features, already seen in the UP Plus 2 and UP BOX, includes: HEPA filtration system, automatic Printer leveling, automatic nozzle height detection.
There is no sacrifice on build quality with the UP! Mini2, print with precision with its enclosed steel construction and fully-heated platform bed. The fully-enclosed chamber maintains stable ambient temperature to reduce chances of warping.
“Since the global announcement in Jan. 2016, UP mini 2 has attracted attentions from customers worldwide. The new features and sleek design have become the major features that meet customers’ need. We will continue investing more resources on research and development to provide the best 3D printing experience for everybody in the world.” - Tiertime CEO, Mr. Allen Guo.
- Build footprint of 120 x 120 x 120mm with heated build table.
- Built in HEPA Filtration, perfect for desktop and classroom environments.
WiFi conectivity, control multiple machines from one computer or smart device with the Up Studio App.
Enclosed chamber to reduce warping.
Double linear bearings on each axis - ensures consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
- Print speed of 10-100 cm3 per hour
Layer resolution of 0.15mm (150 microns) /0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35mm
Smart Support technology
Heated platform with perforated print bed and Up Flex Print board (for raft-less 3d prints)
- Automatic nozzle height detection
- Untethered 3D Printing
- 4 inch LCD touch screen
Chip free and open consumables – You can use any suppliers ABS roll of 1.75mm plastic with your UP! Mini. The UP! Mini consumable is an open design so you are not locked into expensive consumables as opposed to expensive inkjet cartridges.
What's in the Box
- UP! Mini Desktop 3D Printer
- Heated build platform and perfboard.
- 1 x roll of 500g white ABS. (other colours available soon)
- Heat resistant gloves
- Spool and Tool
- Selection of tools to maintain and self service the printer.
- Visual Click to Print 3D Printing Software and USB drivers.
- STL files for printing its own spare parts.
Included 3D Printing Software:
- Free layout and printing software (Scale, Rotate, Move & Print)
- Supported File Types: STL (Most leading 3D CAD packages support export to STL)
- Extrusion temperatures 260 and 200 degrees.
- Print Preview with material usage and time estimates, allows you to cost prototypes before manufacturing.
- Automatic layout
- Repeat last print
- Rotate, Resize, Scale, Move 3D object
- Select layer thickness 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Select print speed vs. quality
- Variable solid thickness of models with honeycomb fill.
- Smart Support - Automatic Support material angles, 10 to 80 degrees
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC
- Filaments sold separately