COVID-19 disclaimer: Due to ongoing supply chain issues caused by the Coronavirus pandemic all pricing, stock levels and delivery times shown on this site are indicative only and subject to change. Please contact us for directly for up-to-date information.
Sold Out $69.95
Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ is a credit card sized single board computer that plugs into a monitor or TV and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. This is a little PC which can be used for many of the things that desktop PC does. The design is based on Broadcom BCM2837B0 Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64bit system on chip with 1.4GHz quad core processor and 1GB LPDDR2 SRAM. It works on reliable operating system such as Raspbian, Windows 10 IoT Core, Arch Linux ARM, RISC OS, OSMC and Pidora.
• Dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE connectivity
• PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT
• Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
• 40 pin extended GPIO
• 4 x USB 2 ports
• Full Size HDMI, MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port
• MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
• 4-pole stereo audio/composite video output port